Are you interested in inspecting this property?
Get in touch to request an inspection.
Great Views, Great Property, Unique Home!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 2 Cars
The Barn at Whispering Hill offers it all. Nestled happily on a gentle rise overlooking 76 acres (approx.) of ever changing farming landscape, a valley and rising hills, only 15 minutes' drive from the thriving city of Benalla and 30 minutes from Wangaratta. Your peace and tranquility are guaranteed with your nearest neighbours 1km away.
Your slice of heaven includes, a large comfortable and unique 4 bedroom, 2 bath family home designed with rustic country charm in mind. The living space offers a large open plan living, dining, and one of a kind gourmet kitchen.
Already operating as a truly functioning horse property you have plenty of well fenced paddocks sized from acre to 35 acres, a large steal cyclone rated shedding, and amazing views.
The property lends itself to B+B/ Farm stay for families or couples looking for an absolute break from the rat race.
House consists of:
• Large master bedroom with walk through robes, balcony and powder room
• A further 3 bedrooms of generous size, one with adjoining powder room
• Open plan living dining and kitchen with 2 wood fire heaters and 2 split system air conditioners where you can sit and enjoy your uninterrupted views, or simple enjoy each other's company in this warm and cozy space.
• Large custom entertainer's kitchen with hardwood tops, state of the art appliances, large island bench and plenty of cupboards.
• 3 distinct outdoor entertaining areas
• Dining area large enough to easily fit a 12-person dining table.
• Large Family Bathroom with modern tiling and dcor, and a large spa bath
• Second shower room
• Large well equipped laundry.
• 3m ceilings.
• 3 split system air conditioners
• Solar power and water
• Satellite NBN & TV
• Upstairs balcony for you to enjoy 270 degree views of some of the most beautiful landscape you will find.
• 2 car carport
- 76 acres (approx.).
- 7 x 1-2 acre paddocks, 4 with shelters and electric fencing.
- 2 large day yards with shelters
- Seasonal Billabong (10 months of the year)
- 3 large Veranda's
- Panoramic windows
- 20mt Round yard and large tack sheds
- Fenced paddocks with float controlled water troughs.
- Horse Shelters
- large, deep Spring fed all year dam with a pump for transferring water
- Over 100,000Lt fresh water storage.
- Automatic fire fighting system.
- Irrigation system
- Landscaped rear yard
- Large 6m x 4m shed with built in work bench and concrete floor
- 10x9mt machinery shed with 10 & 15 amp power and 13500lt water tank and pump.
- 11 x 6mt hay and machinery shed
- Crushed rock driveway
Any astute buyer will clearly see that is a very rare opportunity and must act fast to secure this fantastic property!
Call Scott de Bresser today on 0404 476 920 or Kalin Nikolov on 0408 630 071 or at the office on 03 5721 5458 to book a private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Formal Lounge
- Secure Parking
31 ha / 76 acres
2 garage spaces
Due diligence checklist for home and residential property buyers