ONCE IN A GENERATION OPPORTUNITY!
- Building: 5,000m²
We are proud to offer an astute business person the opportunity to acquire the King River Estate.
Rarely does a Winery with this pedigree come up for sale. This is a second-generation winery with 30 years of hard family work put into it. The estate itself has nearly a 100-year history. These exquisite wines have been featured in some of Australia's top restaurants and are respected by sommeliers and wine critics. It has been exported to Asia where there is further huge potential. There is a reason for this demand, not only do the grape vines have 20-year-old roots but this a fully BIO-DYNAMIC Winery! Yes, no pesticides and no nasty chemicals just beautiful organic wine as it should be. Now how many wineries can say that with this kind of pedigree?
The lush beautiful green King Valley has the weather and geographical location conducive to growing some of the best grapes in Australia. It is not only great for business but is also a piece of paradise just for you to enjoy.
There is an opportunity to own this prestigious winery with unparalleled potential for growth and the opportunity to capitalise on the booming tourist industry. With major towns, such as Wangaratta 34 minutes away, Myrtleford 54 minutes away, Benalla 55 minutes away and Shepparton 1 hr 30 minutes away and tourist hot spots like Milawa, Bright, Beechworth, Mansfield, Winton and Hotham you will never be short on guests. All this just 3 hours from Melbourne.
The Estate consists of;
• Grape varieties including: Pinot Gris , Viognier , Chardonnay , Vermentino, Sangiovese, Barbera, Merlot and Saperavi.
• A 3 bed 1 bath 2 car owner/ manager residence.
• 3 bed 1 bath 2 car Guest House currently renting at $150 per night. With a bit work and a face lift this could achieve much, much more.
• 2 Bed 1 bath 2 car Cottage which is in need of work. However, once a small investment is made the potential for returns will come in thick and fast.
• 63 ML water right from King River & dams.
• Tool Shed with all maintenance equipment needed to run this 62-acre (approx) property.
• Winery warehouse capable of producing and storing 10,000 cases of wine.
• Original Dairy Building made from mud bricks which has been semi converted to a kitchen with a huge top of the range wood fire pizza oven to cater for wedding receptions and functions.
• Cellar door with office and storage where your guests and clients can taste in air conditioned comfort and enjoy sampling some of the best King Valley wines around before purchasing to enjoy at home.
• Two further paddocks that could be made into exclusive lodges or cottages with amazing hillside views further increasing revenue or for further expansion of the current winery.
As you can clearly see the name is here and the opportunity is huge for a smart business person to expand and enhance this winery into a very profitable large business. So, whether you are business person looking for the next big thing or a developer looking to build your next luxury accommodation project with great return on investment from a diversified income stream or maybe you would like to retire on a wine estate the sky really is the limit here.
Inspections are via appointment only. Please allow at least an hour for the inspection so you can see all this Estate has to offer. Please call Kalin Nikolov direct on 0408 630 071 or the office on 03 5712 5458 to book an inspection day. This truly is a must see and an opportunity of a lifetime!
Retail, Showrooms/Bulky Goods, Commercial Farming