This is the one!
- 4 Beds
- 2 Baths
- 6 Cars
What would be your dream country property? Would the dream consist of; plenty of land, a large family home with 4 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and that has been fully renovated, amazing views, large shed, well fenced paddocks and maybe if possible landscaped garden with an in-ground pool.
Well your dreams have come true with this property.
The 40 acres (approx.) property is unique in its location and possible uses. Being only 10 minutes out of Wangaratta you have all the facilities and amenities of major town but with the feel and function of a rural property. The property can be used for a full functioning farm, logistic/ machinery company base or as a premier lifestyle property with amazing mountain views and space.
This brick home has had a masterful and well thought out complete renovation. Keeping the themes of period and warm beauty with the use of custom wall paper, colours and correct fixtures and fittings along with high quality wool pile carpets and polished hardwood floor. The house flows beautifully from one end to the other. The master bedroom and main living areas are separate from the other 3 bedrooms making it idea for families or even the possibility to turn one end of the house into a B&B with a separate entrance and sealed off from the part of the house. The property is complete with aluminium windows and concrete stumps.
House consists of:
• Large master bedroom with ensuite and dressing room.
• Living room with built in library shelves and wood fire heater where you can relax and enjoy your
uninterrupted views of the Ovens Ranges or simple enjoy each other's company in this warm and cosy space.
• Large modern entertainer's kitchen with soft close draws, 900mm gas appliances, built in display cupboards,
large island bench and walk in pantry.
• Dining area large enough to easily fit a 12-person dining table.
• Billiard room with timber panelling and polished hard wood flooring for classic fun with friends.
• TV room to enjoy a movie night with the family or couple's night in.
• Further 3 great size bedrooms all with built in robes.
• Family Bathroom with period correct tiling and decor.
• Large well equipped laundry.
• 3m ceilings.
• 2 split system air conditioners.
• Evaporative Cooling throughout.
• Full rap around veranda for you to enjoy 360 degree views of some of the most beautiful landscape you will
• Large 9m x 6m carport.
- 40 acres (approx.)
- 6 fully fenced paddocks
- 120,000Lt water storage over 3 tanks.
- 2 ML water rite under the Jubilee Creek agreement for external use.
- Irrigation system.
- Flowing creek.
- Landscaped rear yard.
- Fully paved and landscaped in-ground pool with filtration.
- Herb garden.
- Vegetable gardens.
- Fruit orchard.
- Large 12m x 8m shed with built in work bench and concrete floor.
- Barn for machine and hay storage.
- Fully enclosed chicken coop.
- Crushed rock driveway.
Any astute buyer will clearly see that is a very rare opportunity and must act fast to secure this fantastic property!
Call Kalin Nikolov today on 0408 630 071 or at the office on 03 5721 5458 to book a private inspection.
- Air Conditioning
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close To Schools
- Close To Shops
- Polished Timber Floor
- Secure Parking
See all features
4 garage spaces and 2 carport spaces